Meeting Nathan
I saw my friend Chritine today and her beautiful baby boy, Nathan Alexander Ashbee. I've been telling John tonight that I'm in LOVE!!! (with Nathan that is). Nathan is four months old and definately stole my heart today.
Somedays I'd love to have another baby but then I wonder if it would be fair to Brandon and Stephanie. They will most likely need all of our love an attention as they enter their teenage years. I suppose I might just have to enjoy my friends babies for now and patiently wait for grandchildren.
It was so nice to meet you today Nathan!! I will see you soon!!
xoxoxox


2 Comments:
BAbies are so darn cute! Although I am still young and could have more.... we have decided we like where we are with our family. (No more diapers ~ yeah).
We'll stick with puppies and house training ~ lol!
I'm sticking with the grandchildren thing...lol
Post a Comment
<< Home