True Colours

Thursday, November 09, 2006

On a slow boat...


FROM CHINA!!!

I got production shots from my China manufacturer today and my first overseas order will be shipping within the next few days. This has been a long time in the making and I'm excited and nervous all at once. Thank you to Jeff in California for making this happen. Without his patience and expertise in overseas manufacturing and shipping this would never have come to be. Here is a photo from the factory...

This is a HUGE order so everyone I know might be getting a box of Pageframes for Christmas - ha ha!! This order is shipping via container to the Port of Seattle and going direct to a NEW distribution center in Idaho - I hope it is a smooth transition!!! Thanks to everyone that has been involved.... it's all good!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Pauls said...

Very exciting indeed!!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

Awesome Tara!!
Congrats ~ very exciting!!!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home