posted by Tara @ 6:09 PM
I really like the colour shot Tara!! She's a beauty!!
I agree with Mary, the colour is great. I'm a sucker for black and white but that one is great in colour
The color one is fabulous!
LOVE THEM BOTH!!! AWESOME PHOTOS!! I love the B&W...they are all great!!!
Great shots Tara..I'd vote for the colour, even though I'm a die-hard B&W myself...
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a work at home mom with two awesome kids!! Happily married for 15 years and living the good life in Victoria, BC, Canada.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I really like the colour shot Tara!! She's a beauty!!
I agree with Mary, the colour is great. I'm a sucker for black and white but that one is great in colour
The color one is fabulous!
LOVE THEM BOTH!!! AWESOME PHOTOS!! I love the B&W...they are all great!!!
Great shots Tara..I'd vote for the colour, even though I'm a die-hard B&W myself...
Post a Comment
<< Home