I've been tagged!!
Hey everyone!! I'm embarrased that I've not updated my BLOG since Valentines Day. Maybe I'll wait until Christmas and post again then!! My brain is so full of "stuff" right now I am going to happily accept Ki's TAG to get back at it here. I think Ki's tag was not meant for me (she has two friends named Tara) but I don't care!! I need some inspiration.
Four jobs you have had in your life: Grandma Lee's sandwich maker, Record store clerk (both at Londonderry Mall in Edmonton as a teenager), Radiology Information Systems Coordinator at Royal Jubilee Hospital. After babies - MOM, home daycare, Pageframe Designs owner and POTP co-owner.
Four movies you would watch over and over: The Shawshank Redemption, It's a Wonderful Life, Jerry McQuire.
Four places you have lived: Calgary, Edmonton, Nanaimo, Victoria
Four TV shows you love to watch: Survivor, The Office, My Name is Earl and ER (all Thursday night).
Four places you have been on vacation: Our favourite vacation spot is Shawnigan Lake. I've travelled to Hawaii, Disneyland (too many times!); DH and I love to go to Vegas together.
Four websites I visit daily: I only have time for POTP right now on a daily basis.
Four of my favorite foods: I love restaurant salads, any pasta with red sauce (especially lasagna), Pagliacci's bread, Nacho's, and Hummus and Pita.
Four places I would rather be right now: Only one - in my cozy bed reading, sleeping or watching The John Stewart Show with John. I'm a homebody so I'm the happiest here.


6 Comments:
OMG!!!! That can't be Tara posting on her blog!!!! Well Tara check on my blog...I have a tag there for other girls...but I'm officially tagging u too cuz....u need incentive to keep writing on your blog!!!! It's different from the last tag....go to it!!!!!!!
woohoo girl...finally!
So do we have to wait another week before you post again!!!
Iam a homebody also I love it now that we are in the country, I just can't wait til the weather is nicer so we can enjoy our new yard and deck!!
alright...it has been over a month!!!LOL!!! Get to it!! ;o)
Are we EVER gonna update this thing????????? I've been waiting how long????
So glad you posted!!! WTG TARA!!
Post a Comment
<< Home