Happy Valentines Day...

Tuesday... Valentines Day. To me Valentines Day is about making those around me feel loved. I am very lucky to have always had a tremendous amount of love in my life. My DH and I do not go overboard on Valentines Day because we don't feel the need. We know how lucky we are to be absolutely, positively content and happy with each other. We are best friends and my greatest fear in life is the thought of him ever not being here.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Surprise someone today and let them know they are loved!!!
hoping that kindness will lead us past the blindness and not another living soul will ever have to feel unloved.... jann arden


6 Comments:
You are absolutely right! What a great outlook on the day! You are not a hard person to love! You are such a generous, kind, sweet and fun person. You certainly make me feel loved!
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Love,
A Friend!
PS...It is about time you made another entry!!!! ;o)
You two are just too darn cute!!! Love should be all year round I say...never forget to tell your hunny u love him every day!!! Glad u had a wonderful day Tara!!!
I love that shot of you guys Tara. You said it all I don't know what I would do without Andrew.
I tell my husband all the time I would be lost without him, ( it's true)! I feel so lucky to come from a loving home atmosphere and so was his which I think makes it easy for us to know how important it is to give that to each other and our children..BLAH BLAH BLAH sorry I kinda had alot to say about that.:)
k...ummm Tara...don't u think it's time u updated????? I know u're so busy...but I'm going through Tara withdrawl...lol
ya...we need a Tara update here...your slacking girl!!!!I've got blackmail pictures!!!!:0)
Post a Comment
<< Home