My Beautiful Boy

I got home from Vegas yesterday around 4pm and decided that after the kids piano lessons I would take them out for a photo shoot. I was so inspired by the incredible photography I saw at Memory Trends that I wanted to 'try' to get some good shots of the kids.I took the kids to Beaver Lake and took pictures of them playing on the tire swing together. I got some really funny shots of them trying to get into the swing together. I think they're a bit big for that now!! Brandon is such a big hearted, sweet boy and I think these pictures capture his personality perfectly. Stephs shots didn't turn out so good so I'm going to try to get some better ones of her after school today. I've got some Pageframe project ideas for Christmas presents and I need some great shots of them.
Vegas was GREAT!!! I have made so many incredibly close friends through scrapbooking and these trade shows are like big reunions for me now. Kim and Sandra Wharton are probably the funniest ladies I've ever met and we laughed SO much this trip!! I almost had to put on a Depends becuase I just about wet myself on more than one occasion. I will upload pictures over the weekend and share more about our trip.
I am feeling extremely lazy today and can't seem to get motivated to do any work. My suitcases are still sitting at the front door and I'm still in my jammies (it's after noon). Tonight we are taking the kids to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner and to the movie "Employee of the Month". We are so happy to all be back together. John said the kids did their homework, practised piano and went to bed without argueing or stalling everynight. Brandon's teeth were pretty grungy when I got back but other than the lack of hygeine their behaviour was AWESOME!! Thanks kids!!


1 Comments:
Great shots Tara!
Post a Comment
<< Home