True Colours

Monday, November 06, 2006

Belated Halloween Pictures...






















We had a great Halloween. The kids had a blast!! As they get older things definately change. No more cute little Princesses and Puppy Dogs. The best thing about Halloween is that when it's over Christmas is next!! I love to decorate my house for the season and I'm wondering when I can get started. Is this weekend too early???

Here are pictures of the kids... Stephanie was a most beautiful Marilyn Monroe and Brandon was the handsome Charlie Chaplin...

The kids went Trick of Treating with their friends (John followed at a distance) and they had alot of fun. They came home cold and tired. I guess that's good!!! I'm doing my duty as a parent to save their teeth and EAT their candy!!

Goodbye Halloween I say and..... hurry up Christmas!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable costumes Tara..and you're a wonderful mum..saving their teeth and all..pass some along to your friend here...lol...I'll do whatever I can help to save kids' teeth!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

great pics Tara! they look so grown up :)

and I didn't even know you still had a blog...
*adding to my list of favourites*

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home