I've been tagged...
BY BRENNA....
List seven songs you are into right now. no matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
I Hope.... Dixie Chicks
Two Lights.... Five for Fighting
River.... Sarah McLaughlan (Xmas album)
Believe... Brooks and Dunn
All I Can Do... Chantel Kreviazuk
Chasing Cars... Snow Patrol
I've been mellow and reflective lately..
I tag..
Holly
Sandra
Mary
over and out!!
t.
xo


3 Comments:
Yay Tara, now why didn't leave a comment on my blog. I left one on yours, lol
Ok I saw it, my apologies, lol
Love that new CD by Sarah, and Snow patrol is also great...they are coming to Edmonton, are they coming to your town?
Post a Comment
<< Home